Sales and Marketing Consultancy Service
We provide a specialist Sales and Marketing consultancy service for venues and services who want to engage with the MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events) industry, from overseeing the full sales and marketing function to co-ordinating stand-alone promotional campaigns such as hosted familiarisation programs and venue launches.
We act as an extension of your marketing and admin team supporting you with sales and marketing services including:
- Venue Consultancy Advice – conduct an audit of your current procedures and material
- Assist with development and planning of sales marketing strategy for MICE market to increase your return on investment (ROI) by:
- Identify your position in the market place
- Need periods – lead times for when specials should go out to generate business for periods of low occupancy
- Target specific markets and revenue streams
- Review of business and industry sectors
- Prepare and distribute electronic editorial for industry specific publications
- Direct Sales and Corporate Account development utilising our qualified event database
- Conduct Sales Blitzes
- Assistance with collateral development:
- Function Packages – food and beverage
- Sales Kits
- Venue Fact Sheet
- Fine tuning of Proposals and Contracts, Value Adds, and Template set-up
- Staff Guidelines:
- Provide procedures and training for staff incorporating response times, sales calls, client follow up, negotiation skills and contractual terms and conditions
- Market intelligence on Australian market trends and competitor activity in the specified regions.
We can tailor a package to suit your budget and requirements based on an hourly rate.
Venue Representation Services
Our Sales Representation service offers support to independent hotels and venues seeking to increase awareness within the MICE industry. Working alongside your existing sales team, we integrate your sales and marketing activity to target specific markets and revenue streams.
Our market knowledge, extensive network of industry contacts, qualified database and long standing relationships enables us to promote your venue to gain maximum exposure and generate sales activity. We can tailor a representation package to suit your needs and objectives incorporating the following:
- Increase profile and seek opportunities within the MICE market including corporates, government, associations, universities, PCO’s, and Event Management Companies in specified regions.
- Planning and management of targeted campaigns and promotions to create brand awareness across all industries including but not limited to:
Finance/Banking, Insurance, Superannuation, Accounting, Legal, Health/Medical, Project Management, IT/Communication, Mining, Energy, Franchise Groups and Retail sectors.
- Telemarketing for lead generation using our extensive database
- Identify and qualify key prospects, approach and make sales appointments
- Qualify requests for proposals generated and forward to venue for action
- Follow up of all proposals issued, liaison re rates offered, obtain appointment for site inspection if required, assist in negotiation and contractual agreements if required
- Coordinate and manage familiarisation program to qualified buyers in the MICE market
- Email blasts and quarterly newsletters with venue updates
- Social media posts – Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and website blog
- Submit monthly report on sales activity and outcomes
- Listing on CLE website
Who has used our Project Marketing- Sales and Consultancy Service:
The Byron at Byron Resort & Spa
Noosa Blue Resort
The Links Hope Island
The Southport Yacht Club
Events Centre – Twin Towns Services Club
Lagoons 1770 Resort & Spa